Envelope Maker makes these old ways of addressing envelopes obsolete!
- Hand-writing addresses - MESSY
- Typing the envelope with a typewriter - PREHISTORIC
- Trying to use your word processor software - CUMBERSOME
- Printing labels to stick on the envelope - TACKY
- Ordering pre-addressed envelopes - PRICEY
Additonal features for users of Drake* tax software:
- Creates professional-looking envelopes in record time.
- Maintains a database of user-created addresses to allow for quick selection and re-use.
- Address database can be shared by multiple simultaneous networked users.
- Addresses may be categorized, to simplify use.
- Allows easy selection of print style and size.
- Supports adding your own graphic logo.
- Automatically generates U.S. Postal Service barcodes for more accurate mailing.
- Supports custom envelope sizes and printer configurations.
- Full help manual included.
- Very simple to use.
- Directly interfaces with the tax software to retrieve addresses at the touch of a button.
- No need to ever re-type tax client addresses.
- Effortlessly retrieves client addresses from Drake* print files or CSM database.
- Can also read client addresses from the client export list.
- Client addresses can be used for either return or mailing address.
- Can also access the database of Federal and State filing agency addresses.
|Click here to go to the download page.||